The Land Transportation Office (LTO) in Iriga City, Camarines Sur is made up of a single LTO office: the LTO Iriga District Office (DO). Like its counterpart in other places, the LTO Iriga district office serves the residents and visitors of the City of Iriga by making sure that the agency’s operations are easily accessible in the city and within the premises of its geographical area of responsibility (GAOR). The LTO Iriga District Office (DO) was also created so the agency can be more efficient and effective in implementing the rules and regulations on the roads since the operations are now much closer to the people. Plus, with a local LTO branch operating in the city, the people can enjoy the convenience offered by the agency and they no longer need to go to another place or spend extra time and money to satisfy their LTO-related needs.
As the city with the fourth largest economy in the entire Bicol region, and is the city slated to become a major economic hub in the future, Iriga is one of the busiest in the region. It also serves as the center of commerce in the inland and southern Bicol districts. As such, Iriga City gets its fair share of traffic, hence the need for an LTO office to supervise the roads and make their services and programs available.
What is LTO Iriga City?
LTO Iriga refers to the lone LTO office stationed in Iriga City, Camarines Sur: the LTO Iriga District Office (DO). Just like the rest of the LTO offices in the Philippines, the LTO Iriga District Office serves as the local operating arm of the LTO Central Office. It was created to showcase the agency’s efforts in bridging the LTO programs and the local transacting public of Iriga City. The local LTO office also serves all local and visiting drivers, car owners, and operators from the neighboring areas by bringing the LTO core programs and services—including the registration and renewal of motor vehicles (MV) and license and permits—closer. It also makes for a more convenient, more affordable, and easier LTO transaction, especially for the people whose work keeps them behind the wheels. On top of this, a local LTO office means that there is no need to travel to another place for LTO-related documents or to spend as much to get the needs addressed.
As the lone LTO office in Iriga City, Camarines Sur, the LTO Iriga District Office (DO) not only offers the agency’s core programs and services in the area. It also prompts the locals to engage with the agency and help it carry out its mandate more effectively. The LTO Iriga District Office also serves as a visual reminder to the public that the LTO is watching over Iriga City, so those who work on the roads won’t neglect their responsibility towards road safety.
List of Services Offered by LTO Iriga City
For any LTO-related services in the vicinity of Iriga City and its neighboring towns and cities, the public is encouraged to visit the LTO Iriga District Office in Brgy. San Isidro, Iriga City, Camarines Sur. Just like the LTO offices elsewhere, this frontline office observes strict safety policies to ensure the well-being and convenience of their visitors. As the LTO Iriga District Office primarily serves the local area of Iriga City and its GAOR, the transacting public can then expect faster and more efficient public service.
Some of the most common services offered by the LTO through its branch offices, include:
- License And Permit
- Student Permit
- New Driver’s License (Non-Professional)
- Conductor’s License
- Plain or Advance Renewal of Driver’s/Conductor’s License and Renewal of Driver’s License of Filipino Living Abroad
- Miscellaneous License Transactions
- Renewal of Driver’s / Conductor’s License with Examination [Expired for more than two (2) years] and/or with ten (10) or more but less than forty (40) Demerit Points
- Change Classification from Non-Professional Driver’s License (NPDL) Code to Professional Driver’s License Code with Same Driver’s License (PDL) Code
- Additional Driver’s License Code/s
- Conversion of Foreign Driver’s License to Philippine Driver’s License Including Renewal of Expired Philippine Driver’s License with a Valid Foreign Driver’s License
- Change Classification from Professional Driver’s License (PDL) Code to Non-Professional Driver’s License Code (NPDL), Dropping of DL Code and Change Clutch Type
- Request for System Updates (RSU) for Double License
- Request for System Update (RSU) for License and Customer Details/Misrepresentation of Age/Identity
- Accreditation of Medical Clinics – New
- Accreditation of Medical Clinics – Renewal
- Registration of Physicians – New
- Registration of Physicians – Renewal
- Accreditation of Driving School / Driving Enhancement Program Training Center – New
- Accreditation of Driving School / Driving Enhancement Program Training Center – Renewal
- Accreditation of Driving Instructor – New
- Accreditation of Driving Instructor – Renewal
- Examination for Driving School Instructors
- Driving Enhancement Program (DEP)
- Vehicle Registration
- Miscellaneous Transactions
- Duplicate OR/CR
- Duplicate Plate
- Transfer of Ownership
- Annotation & Cancellation of Mortgage
- Revision of Records
- Duplicate License (for Lost Licenses)
- Proper Driver Education
- Theoretical Driving Course (TDC) and exam
- Comprehensive Driver’s Exam (CDE)
- Practical Driving Course (PDC) and exam
- Law Enforcement
- Settlement of Admitted Apprehension
- Adjudication of Contested Apprehension
- Encoding of Alarm
- Filing of Complaint and Lifting of Alarm
- Lifting of Alarm (Traffic Adjudication Service)
- Certification of No Pending Apprehension and Alarm
- Collection of fees from law enforcement violations
- Drug testing
- Emission testing
- Inventory of Plates
- Issuance of Vanity License Plates
- Issuance of Special Plates
- The use of self-service kiosks
- Process Application for New Driver’s License (DL) via the Automated Driver’s License Examination System (ADLES) Facility
Since not all LTO offices are equipped to offer the full range of LTO services, it’s best to check with LTO Iriga District Office first to see if the service you need is available before you make an actual trip.
How to Contact LTO Iriga City
Reaching out to LTO Iriga City can involve either making a call, sending an email, or sending a message via social media. It can be done either by reaching out to the LTO Iriga District Office (DO) or to the LTO Region 5 (Bicol Region) regional office.
For the complete contact information of the LTO Region 5 (Bicol Region) regional office, please check the following:
Land Transportation Office Region 5 – Office of the Regional Director
Agency Code: 5000
Office Address: Regional Government Center, Rawis, Legazpi City, Albay
Telephone Number: 742-08-72, 0929-499-9577
Head of Agency: Francisco P. Ranches Jr., CESO VI
Email Address: email@example.com
Operating Hours: 8AM – 5PM (Mondays-Fridays)
For information on the LTO Iriga District Office, please check out the following:
LTO Iriga District Office (DO)
Agency Code: 0516 (E07)
Office Address: Brgy. San isidro, Iriga City, Camarines Sur
Telephone Number: 871-52-18, 0951-599-8239
Head of Agency: Gerardo L. Navarez
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org (MV confirmation), email@example.com (office concerns)
Operating hours: 8AM – 5PM (Mondays to Fridays)
Where is Iriga City
Iriga, officially known as the City of Iriga, is a landlocked component city in the province of Camarines Sur. It has the fourth largest economy in the entire Bicol Region and is the center of commerce in Rinconada (inland and southern Bicol) district. It houses three major commercial complexes, as well as universities, malls, churches, national chain restaurants, and specialty restaurants that local and foreign tourists frequent.
Geographically, the busy city of Iriga in Camarines Sur is located about 400 kilometres (250 mi) south-east of Manila, and about 33 kilometres (21 mi) south of Naga, Camarines Sur. It is bounded by the town of Buhi in the east, by the municipalities of Baao, Nabua, and Bato in the west, by the province of Albay in the south, and by the municipalities of Ocampo and Sangay in the north.
Google Map Location
Going around Iriga City is also relatively easy as it is served by a small central bus terminal that accommodates buses, shuttles, and jeepneys going to Manila and the neighboring cities. The Philippine National Railways and Philippine Transportation Company (PHILTRANCO) maintain stations in Iriga City.
Of course, driving to Iriga City is also always an available option. To get more information on the specific driving directions to Iriga City and LTO Iriga District Office (DO), you may check the map below: