The Land Transportation Office (LTO) in Roxas City in the province of Capiz houses only one LTO office: the LTO Roxas City District Office (DO). Like its counterparts in other places, the LTO Roxas City District Office is an LTO agency meant to serve the residents and visitors of the City of Roxas. This branch office ensures that the LTO’s operations are readily available in Roxas City and within the premises of its geographical area of responsibility (GAOR). The LTO Roxas City District Office (DO) was also created so the LTO can be much more efficient and effective in implementing its rules and regulations on the roads. Plus, with a local LTO branch like the LTO Roxas City District Office operating in the city of Roxas, the people can enjoy the convenience of a closer branch of the agency. Gone are the days when those who needed to visit the agency needed to spend time, effort, and money to go to another place just to satisfy their LTO-related needs.
Formerly known as the Municipality of Capiz, Roxas City sits in the Western Visayas Region as the center of education, trade, economic activities, and logistics. It is home to numerous enchanting caves, historical landmarks, and beaches, as well as its mouthwatering seafood dishes, rightly earning it its moniker as the “Seafood Capital of the Philippines.” Thanks to the potential of the city for business and pleasure combined, it has long become a favored spot in the region, both by private corporations and government agencies like the LTO to be the center of their regional operations in these parts.
What is LTO Roxas City?
LTO Roxas City refers to the lone LTO district office stationed in the City of Roxas in Capiz: the LTO Roxas City District Office (DO). Like the other LTO offices elsewhere, the LTO Roxas City District Office operates and serves the locals as the representative agency of the LTO Central Office in Roxas City. It was meant to display the agency’s efforts, bridge the LTO programs and the local transacting public of Roxas City, and offer LTO assistance to all the local and visiting drivers, car owners, and operators from Roxas City and the nearby areas. It also ensures that the LTO core programs and services—including the registration and renewal of motor vehicles (MV) and license and permits—are closer to the people of Roxas City for a more convenient, more affordable, and easier experience while conducting LTO transactions. This is especially so for the people who work behind the wheels. Plus, with a local LTO office in Roxas City, there is no longer any need for the people to go elsewhere or to spend much to get their LTO-related documents.
As the lone LTO office in Roxas City, Capiz, the LTO Roxas City District Office (DO) not only offers the agency’s core programs and services in the area, but it also helps develop the reputation of the agency in the local area. By engaging with locals of Roxas City, the agency develops the people’s trust which helps them carry out their mandate more effectively. As a local LTO office, LTO Roxas City DO also serves as a reminder to the public that the LTO is around, quietly watching over the safety of the roads and the drivers of Roxas City.
List of Services Offered by LTO Roxas City
Aside from offering detailed information on the LTO Roxas City District Office in Brgy. Tiza, Roxas City, Capiz, this guide also offers the complete contact information and programs that the agency pledges to deliver to the public in a fast, efficient, and effective service. Through its frontline offices, both in the local area of Roxas City and its GAOR or in other places with an LTO branch, LTO-related services are made available, closer, and more accessible to the people who need them most.
Listed below are some of the most frequently availed of services offered by the LTO through its branch offices:
- License And Permit
- Student Permit
- New Driver’s License (Non-Professional)
- Conductor’s License
- Plain or Advance Renewal of Driver’s/Conductor’s License and Renewal of Driver’s License of Filipino Living Abroad
- Miscellaneous License Transactions
- Renewal of Driver’s / Conductor’s License with Examination [Expired for more than two (2) years] and/or with ten (10) or more but less than forty (40) Demerit Points
- Change Classification from Non-Professional Driver’s License (NPDL) Code to Professional Driver’s License Code with Same Driver’s License (PDL) Code
- Additional Driver’s License Code/s
- Conversion of Foreign Driver’s License to Philippine Driver’s License Including Renewal of Expired Philippine Driver’s License with a Valid Foreign Driver’s License
- Change Classification from Professional Driver’s License (PDL) Code to Non-Professional Driver’s License Code (NPDL), Dropping of DL Code and Change Clutch Type
- Request for System Updates (RSU) for Double License
- Request for System Update (RSU) for License and Customer Details/Misrepresentation of Age/Identity
- Accreditation of Medical Clinics – New
- Accreditation of Medical Clinics – Renewal
- Registration of Physicians – New
- Registration of Physicians – Renewal
- Accreditation of Driving School / Driving Enhancement Program Training Center – New
- Accreditation of Driving School / Driving Enhancement Program Training Center – Renewal
- Accreditation of Driving Instructor – New
- Accreditation of Driving Instructor – Renewal
- Examination for Driving School Instructors
- Driving Enhancement Program (DEP)
- Vehicle Registration
- Initial Registration of Motor Vehicle (MV)
- Renewal of Motor Vehicle (MV) Registration
- Storage of Motor Vehicle
- Miscellaneous Transactions
- Re-Stamping of Engine/Chassis Number
- Request for Motor Vehicle Verification
- Motor Vehicle Inspection
- Miscellaneous Transactions
- Duplicate OR/CR
- Duplicate Plate
- Transfer of Ownership
- Annotation & Cancellation of Mortgage
- Revision of Records
- Duplicate License (for Lost Licenses)
- Proper Driver Education
- Theoretical Driving Course (TDC) and exam
- Comprehensive Driver’s Exam (CDE)
- Practical Driving Course (PDC) and exam
- Law Enforcement
- Settlement of Admitted Apprehension
- Adjudication of Contested Apprehension
- Encoding of Alarm
- Filing of Complaint and Lifting of Alarm
- Lifting of Alarm (Traffic Adjudication Service)
- Certification of No Pending Apprehension and Alarm
- Collection of fees from law enforcement violations
- Drug testing
- Emission testing
- Inventory of Plates
- Issuance of Vanity License Plates
- Issuance of Special Plates
- The use of self-service kiosks
- Process Application for New Driver’s License (DL) via the Automated Driver’s License Examination System (ADLES) Facility
Note that while all LTO offices are created with the purpose to serve the public and make it more convenient to satisfy their LTO-related needs, some offices are not equipped well enough to offer the full range of LTO services. This means that some LTO offices may have limited service offerings. So, if you are in Roxas City, it’s best to check with the LTO Roxas City District Office first to see if the service you need is available before you visit.
How to Contact LTO Roxas City
Reaching out to LTO Roxas City can be done either by making a call, sending an email, or sending a message via social media. It can be done through the local LTO, the LTO Roxas City District Office (DO), or via the LTO Region 6 (Western Visayas) regional office.
To reach out to the LTO Region 6 (Western Visayas) regional office, please check the following contact information:
Land Transportation Office Region 6 – Office of the Regional Director
Agency Code: 0600
Office Address: Brgy. Quintin Salas, Jaro, Iloilo City
Telephone Number: (033) 326 2482
Head of Agency: Eric Lenard E. Tabaldo, CESO IV
Email Address: email@example.com
Operating Hours: 8AM – 5PM (Mondays-Fridays)
To reach out to the LTO Roxas City District Office, please check out the following contact details:
LTO Roxas City District Office (DO)
Agency Code: 0636
Office Address: Brgy. Tiza, Roxas City, Capiz
Telephone Number: +639 490521567
Head of Agency: Ma. Lourdes P. Casipe
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operating hours: 8AM – 5PM (Mondays to Fridays)
Where is Roxas City
Roxas, officially known as the City of Roxas, is a third class component city and the capital of the province of Capiz. Originally known as the Municipality of Capiz (from which the province derives its name), it became a chartered city and was renamed as Roxas City, in honor of native, former President Manuel Acuña Roxas. Roxas City is well-known as the “Seafood Capital of the Philippines.” It is also the center of education, trade, economic activities and logistics in Northern Panay and was a recipient of the Cleanest and Greenest Component City in Western Visayas Award in the Gawad Pangulo sa Kapaligiran (GPK) Cleanliness and Environmental contest. It has also received the Department of Health (DOH) Red Orchid Award for being “100 percent tobacco-free,” the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) Seal of Good Housekeeping, and the Philippine National Police (PNP) Best Police Station in the region.
Geographically, Roxas City is located just east of the north-central coast of Panay Island, 250 nautical miles (460 km) southeast of Manila. It is bounded by the Sibuyan Sea to the north, the municipality of Panitan to the south, the municipality of Ivisan to the west, and the municipality of Panay to the east. It takes 2 hours by land if you are traveling from Iloilo to Roxas City, while the travel time to and from Manila takes 50 minutes by air and 18 hours by sea.
Google Map Location
Getting in and around Roxas City is relatively easy, thanks to the well-developed transport sector in the area. Roxas City has an established public transport system as it houses two transport terminals served mostly by passenger jeepneys, metered taxis and SUVs, and motorized tricycles within the city limits. There’s also the Pueblo de Panay Libot Vehicles—the customized Isuzu NHR Trucks that are designed to be the latest additions to the numerous transport options in the city.
Of course, driving around Roxas City is also an available option if you own a car and you are a licensed driver. To get more information on the specific driving directions to Roxas City and LTO Roxas City District Office (DO), you may check the map below: