Passing the LTO CDE validation exam is like the final exam, marking the completion of one of the two Driving Education Program (DEP), the Comprehensive Driver’s Education (CDE) course. It is only after passing the CDE validation exam that you can get a Certificate of Course Completion (COC)—one of the mandatory requirements for renewing a driver’s license from the Land Transportation Office (LTO). There’s no way to cheat, too, since the atte which shall be electronically transmitted in real-time via the Land Transport Management System (LTMS) facility.
Before that, however, driver’s license renewal applicants need to acquire the knowledge and skills in driving, road safety, and proper road etiquette to properly answer the questions and problems included in the LTO CDE validation exam. To give you a better chance at passing the CDE validation exam, you can head on to the LTMS portal and access the e-Learning tab to get resources for your review. You may also check out this comprehensive Filipino (Tagalog) LTO CDE exam reviewer pdf with an answer key downloadable in pdf format, sourced from actual CDE Online Validation Exams taken via the LTMS portal.
Taking the LTO CDE Validation Exam in Filipino (Tagalog)
The LTO CDE refers to the Comprehensive Driver’s Education (CDE), a five-hour Comprehensive Driver’s Education mandated by the LTO from anyone who wishes to renew their driver’s license in the Philippines. The course was designed in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act (RA) 10930, and it ensures that the drivers know and remember everything they should before they qualify for a driver’s license renewal. It culminates with a twenty-five (25) item multiple choice exam, which you need to pass to secure the free, no-expiry CDE certificate that you need.
As one of the most recent additions to LTO’s mandatory requirements from all drivers, the CDE certificate requires completing the CDE refresher course and passing the CDE validation exam. To pass the exam, you need to get at least thirteen (13) correct answers out of the 25-item multiple-choice exam. To do so, you need to complete the CDE either in person at any LTO-accredited driving schools, at the LTO Driver’s Education Center (LTO DEC) in select LTO offices, or online, via the Land Transport Management System (LTMS) portal, especially if you are dead-set on successfully completing any of the following transactions:
- Plain renewal of driver’s license holders that were issued student-driver’s permit prior to 03 August 2020;
- Renewal of driver’s license with miscellaneous license transactions (e.g., revision of records, additional driver’s license code/s, etc.);
- Renewal of expired Philippine driver’s license with a valid foreign driver’s license (continuity Philippine driver’s license);
- Renewal of driver’s licenses with five or more demerit points (in addition to the completion of driver’s reorientation course);
- Renewal of driver’s licenses of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and Filipinos living abroad in addition to the conditions provided under Section 9.4.4 of the Supplemental IRR of RA No. 10930;
- Renewal of licenses expired for more than two (2) years in addition to the requirements provided under Section 9.4.2 of the Supplemental IRR of R.A. No. 10930; and
- Advance renewal for Filipinos with imminent travel out of the country as provided under Section 12.1 of the Supplemental IRR of R.A. No. 10930.
Filipino (Tagalog) LTO CDE Validation Exam Coverage
The Filipino (Tagalog) version of the LTO CDE validation exam, just like the English version, is a twenty-five item randomized multiple choice exam that covers the following topics discussed during the CDE course lectures:
- Road Safety
- Road etiquette, especially when dealing with stress and road rage
- Traffic accident causes and how to avoid them
- Engine breakdowns causes and how to avoid them
- Roadside emergencies and how to respond and act accordingly
- Driver’s duties, responsibilities, and legal rights
- Traffic Rules and Regulations
- Road discipline
- Identifying traffic signals, traffic signs, and road markings
- Proper usage of highways and expressways
- Land Transportation-Related Laws
- RA 4136, including:
- Traffic and administrative rules
- policies and regulations
- fines, penalties, and demerit system
- Special laws on driving, such as:
- Anti-Drunk and Drugged Driving Act (RA 10586)
- Seatbelt Law (RA 8750)
- Anti-Distraction Driving Law (RA 10913)
- Child Safety in Motor Vehicle Act (RA 11229)
- RA 4136, including:
Passing the Filipino (Tagalog) LTO CDE Validation Exams
Passing the Filipino (Tagalog) LTO CDE Validation exam is just like passing the English LTO CDE validation exam. It requires answering a twenty-five item multiple choice exam and getting at least eighty percent (80%) or thirteen (13) correct answers out of the twenty-five (25) questions randomly selected from the bank of questions. It must be completed within the duration of not more than thirty (30) minutes.
Expert tip: To be able to give correct and appropriate responses, you need to carefully read and understand each situation covered in the written exam. The questions will cover different road scenarios and situations and are arranged in random order so it’s best to review and take practice exams as often as you can.
Failing the Filipino (Tagalog) CDE Validation Exam
In case you fail the Filipino (Tagalog) LTO Comprehensive Driver’s Education (CDE) validation exam, there’s no need to worry as you can retake the exam as many times as you want or need and for free, especially if you are doing so online, via the LTMS portal.
Filipino (Tagalog) LTO CDE Validation Exam Reviewer 2023 PDF
The LTO CDE validation exam is available in both Filipino (Tagalog) and English. However, the reviewer we have here, though one of the most comprehensive since it was sourced directly from previously taken CDE exam, is only available in the Filipino (Tagalog) language. Nevertheless, we hope it helps pass the actual written exam to culminate your CDE and helps you acquire the CDE COC that you need. Take note that this reviewer can be opened from your smartphone as well as other computing devices like a tablet or a PC. It is also quite informative and it also serves as a resource site about driving, road safety, and proper road etiquette.
LTO Comprehensive Driver’s Education (CDE) Validation Exam Reviewer 2023 PDF: Tagalog
This version of the LTO Comprehensive Driver’s Education (CDE) validation exam reviewer is best suited for Filipinos who need a reviewer in the local language which makes it easier to understand.
Download the LTO Comprehensive Driver’s Education (CDE) Validation exam Reviewer PDF
The Filipino (Tagalog) LTO CDE Validation Exam Reviewer PDF was made to be as informative and comprehensive as possible. To access it, you simply need to click on the link, and you will be directed to the LTO Comprehensive Driver’s Education (CDE) validation exam reviewer PDF. You can practice there or download the reviewer directly for printing.
The LTO Comprehensive Driver’s Education (CDE) validation exam reviewer PDF comes in two types, Tagalog and English. However, only the Filipino (Tagalog) version of this reviewer is only available for downloading and printing or directly opening from these links:
- LTO CDE Validation Exam Reviewer PDF Questions (Tagalog)
- LTO CDE Validation Exam Reviewer PDF Answer Key (Tagalog)
Taking the LTO Comprehensive Driver’s Education (CDE) validation exam in Filipino (Tagalog) is just like doing so in English. The language may only help you choose whichever language makes you comfortable, but the exam content remains the same. That said, the exam shouldn’t be too difficult as long as you practice and prepare well enough using this PDF reviewer. So, please feel free to check this LTO CDE Validation exam reviewer PDF and practice answering it, before checking the attached answer key to see how well you did.