The Land Transportation Office (LTO) in Ilagan City in the province of Isabela consists of a lone LTO office: the LTO Ilagan District Office. Like every other LTO office nationwide, this LTO office is meant to make the LTO and its services more locally accessible and more affordable to avail of, while at the same time, encouraging its target audience to better participate in its projects to keep the roads safe.
Ilagan City is dubbed as the Corn Capital of yhe Philippines, thanks to its plain, rolling terrain which makes it ideal for planting corn. Plus, it is the home of numerous attractions like the Abuan River, Igreja Nossa Senhora do Pilar, which makes it well worth a visit. Having said that, if you ever visit Ilagan, and you find yourself in need of LTO services during your stay, here’s how to find where, when, and how to get access to the different services offered by the LTO office in Ilagan City, Isabela.
What is LTO Ilagan City?
LTO Ilagan City refers to the sole LTO branch in Ilagan City, Isabela: the LTO Ilagan District Office. This office is a lot like the other district offices in the sense that it extends the LTO operations in an effort to serve all the local motorists, vehicle owners, and transport operators with LTO-related needs. It also manifests the agency’s desire to offer better public service, but only within Ilagan City and its geographical area of responsibility (GAOR). Some of the most commonly availed LTO services, not only in Ilagan City, but also in other LTO offices, include inspection, registration, and renewal of motor vehicles (MV) and motorcycles (MC) as well as license and permits applications and renewals.
Located in Brgy. Osmeña, formerly known as Sinippil, the LTO Ilagan District Office is in a prime spot, in close proximity to the city center and many government offices in the area, including the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH), Philippine Red Cross (PRC), Philippine Information Agency (PIA),Girl Scouts of the Philippines (GSP) and the Ilagan District Jail and Fire Station. It is also close to universities like Ilagan State University, as well as other commercial establishments in the area which ensures a steady stream of foot traffic. So, if you ever find yourself needing to deal with an LTO-related business while in Ilagan City or within its GAOR, then you should go visit this LTO office.
Services Provided by LTO Ilagan District Office
Finding the LTO Ilagan District Office in Isabela is easy as it sits right next to many prominent government offices as well as landmarks. Plus, there exists a well-developed transport sector in the city, offering easy access in and around the city proper. With the LTO Ilagan District Office serving as the local LTO branch office, getting any LTO-related needs addressed while living in Ilagan City has never been more efficient, more convenient, and less expensive, both for the drivers and car owners who need to abide by LTO rules and regulations.
Some of the services offered by LTO as an agency, via its branch offices, include:
- License And Permit
- Student Permit
- New Driver’s License (Non-Professional)
- Conductor’s License
- Plain or Advance Renewal of Driver’s/Conductor’s License and Renewal of Driver’s License of Filipino Living Abroad
- Miscellaneous License Transactions
- Renewal of Driver’s / Conductor’s License with Examination [Expired for more than two (2) years] and/or with ten (10) or more but less than forty (40) Demerit Points
- Change Classification from Non-Professional Driver’s License (NPDL) Code to Professional Driver’s License Code with Same Driver’s License (PDL) Code
- Additional Driver’s License Code/s
- Conversion of Foreign Driver’s License to Philippine Driver’s License Including Renewal of Expired Philippine Driver’s License with a Valid Foreign Driver’s License
- Change Classification from Professional Driver’s License (PDL) Code to Non-Professional Driver’s License Code (NPDL)
- Dropping of DL Code and Change Clutch Type
- Request for System Updates (RSU) for Double License
- Request for System Update (RSU) for License and Customer Details/Misrepresentation of Age/Identity
- Accreditation of Medical Clinics – New
- Accreditation of Medical Clinics – Renewal
- Registration of Physicians – New
- Registration of Physicians – Renewal
- Accreditation of Driving School / Driving Enhancement Program Training Center – New
- Accreditation of Driving School / Driving Enhancement Program Training Center – Renewal
- Accreditation of Driving Instructor – New
- Accreditation of Driving Instructor – Renewal
- Examination for Driving School Instructors
- Vehicle Registration
- Miscellaneous Transactions
- Duplicate OR/CR
- Duplicate Plate
- Transfer of Ownership
- Annotation & Cancellation of Mortgage
- Revision of Records
- Duplicate License (for Lost Licenses)
- Proper Driver Education
- Theoretical Driving Course (TDC) and exam
- Comprehensive Driver’s Exam (CDE)
- Practical Driving Course (PDC) and exam
- Driving Enhancement Program (DEP)
- Law Enforcement
- Settlement of Admitted Apprehension
- Adjudication of Contested Apprehension
- Encoding of Alarm
- Filing of Complaint and Lifting of Alarm
- Lifting of Alarm (Traffic Adjudication Service)
- Certification of No Pending Apprehension and Alarm
- Collection of fees from law enforcement violations
- Drug testing
- Emission testing
- Inventory of Plates
- Issuance of Vanity License Plates
- Issuance of Special Plates
- The use of self-service kiosks
- Process Application for New Driver’s License (DL) via the Automated Driver’s License Examination System (ADLES) Facility
Note that like other LTO Offices, the LTO District Office in Ilagan City may not have the facilities to completely extend the full range of LTO programs and services, so it’s best to check with the LTO branch first to see if the service you need is offered, before making an actual visit.
How to Contact LTO Ilagan City
Reaching out to LTO Ilagan City could be done directly by reaching out to the LTO Ilagan District Office or the LTO Cagayan Valley (Region 2) regional office. It can either be done over the phone, by sending an email, or by sending a message to any of their social media accounts.
For the complete contact information of the LTO Region 2 — Cagayan Valley (regional) office, please check the following contact information:
Land Transportation Office Region 2 – Office of the Regional Director
Agency Code: 0200
Office Address: San Gabriel Village, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
Telephone Number: (078)844-0160, 09771334083
Head of Agency: Romeo Solomon, Sergio A. Sales
Email Address: email@example.com
Operating Hours: 8AM – 5PM (Mondays-Fridays)
To reach out to LTO Ilagan District Office directly instead, please check the contact information below:
LTO Ilagan District Office
Agency Code: 0228
Office Address: Osmeña Ilagan Isabela
Telephone Number: 09272944870, 09772931587
Head of Agency: Glicer Marjhon L. Deray
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operating Hours: 8AM – 5PM (Mondays-Fridays)
Where is Ilagan City
Ilagan, officially known as the City of Ilagan is a first class coastal component city and the capital of the province of Isabela. Housing a population of over 150,000 within its 91 barangays, it is the most populous city in the province with the most number of voters. It is also the largest city in Luzon, and the fourth largest city in the Philippines in terms of land area, next only Davao City, Puerto Princesa, and Zamboanga City.
Geographically, Ilagan City is located on the central part of the province of Isabela. It is bounded by nine municipalities: on the north by the municipalities of Divilacan, Tumauini, and Delfin Albano; on the west by the municipality of Quirino; on the east by the municipalities of Divilacan and Palanan, and the Pacific Ocean; and on the south by the municipalities of Gamu, Naguilian, Benito Soliven and San Mariano. It is about 397 kilometres (247 mi) from Metro Manila,and is linked by a national highway called Maharlika Highway (designated as Asian Highway 26, AH26 by Asian Highway Network) via Santa Fe, Nueva Vizcaya.
Google Map Location
Ilagan City is easily accessible by land. It is well-known for having jeepneys as its primary means of public transportation in and around the city and its neighboring municipalities. There are also numerous bus companies, and a select few taxis offering daily trips to and from Ilagan City and its neighboring municipalities and Manila. If you are the type who prefers to drive on your own, then simply check the map below for the complete driving directions or specific travel routes to Ilagan City and LTO Ilagan District Office in Isabela.