The Land Transportation Office (LTO) in Santiago City in Isabela refers to a single LTO office: the LTO Santiago Extension Office. As the name suggests, this LTO office is meant to extend the LTO operations and services such that it is more locally accessible and more affordable to avail of in an effort to make the roads just a little bit safer.
Like Ilagan City, Santiago City houses imposing grain stations for the region’s agricultural crops and products. It sits in the southern periphery of Isabela, putting it in the perfect place for immense growth which matches the role it plays as the bridge in Region 2’s provincial network and regional space economy. As such, it houses numerous government offices, including the LTO, to help address the LTO-related needs of the people in the local area. So, if you ever find yourself in need of LTO services while in Santiago City, here’s how to find where, when, and how to get access to the different services offered by the LTO office in there.
What is LTO Santiago City?
LTO Santiago refers to the sole LTO branch in Santiago City, Isabela: the LTO Santiago Extension Office. This office is a lot like the other LTO offices as it serves to extend the LTO operations, programs, and services to the local motorists, vehicle owners, and transport operators with LTO-related needs. This LTO extension office also intends to show the public that the agency wishes to offer better public service by bringing their services closer to the residents of Santiago City and its geographical area of responsibility (GAOR). Some of the most common LTO services available not only in Santiago City, but also in other LTO offices include registration and renewal of motor vehicle (MV) and motorcycle (MC) registration as well as license applications and renewals.
Located in Brgy. Sinsayon, the LTO Santiago Extension Office is in a prime spot, as Sinsayon provides an excellent base for exploring the sights of Santiago City in-depth. It is in a sought-after part of town, thanks to the wide number of attractions in the area. So, if you ever find yourself needing to deal with an LTO licensing or registration while in Santiago City or within its GAOR, then you should go visit this LTO extension office.
Services Provided by LTO Santiago Extension Office
Finding the LTO office in Santiago City is easy as it sits right at the region’s growth center, near numerous commercial establishments. Plus, it co-exists with some of the country’s biggest companies including Vista Land-Camella Isabela, ABS-CBN, GMA7, San Miguel Corp., Pepsi Cola, Purefoods, Digitel, PLDT, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Nissan, Isuzu, Hyundai, General Motors, Yamaha and Honda Motors. With the LTO Santiago Extension Office maintaining its presence as the local LTO branch office, getting any LTO-related needs addressed while in Santiago City has never been more convenient, both for the drivers and car owners who need to abide by the agency’s rules and regulations.
Some of the services offered by LTO as an agency, via its branch offices, include:
- License And Permit
- Student Permit
- New Driver’s License (Non-Professional)
- Conductor’s License
- Plain or Advance Renewal of Driver’s/Conductor’s License and Renewal of Driver’s License of Filipino Living Abroad
- Miscellaneous License Transactions
- Renewal of Driver’s / Conductor’s License with Examination [Expired for more than two (2) years] and/or with ten (10) or more but less than forty (40) Demerit Points
- Change Classification from Non-Professional Driver’s License (NPDL) Code to Professional Driver’s License Code with Same Driver’s License (PDL) Code
- Additional Driver’s License Code/s
- Conversion of Foreign Driver’s License to Philippine Driver’s License Including Renewal of Expired Philippine Driver’s License with a Valid Foreign Driver’s License
- Change Classification from Professional Driver’s License (PDL) Code to Non-Professional Driver’s License Code (NPDL)
- Dropping of DL Code and Change Clutch Type
- Request for System Updates (RSU) for Double License
- Request for System Update (RSU) for License and Customer Details/Misrepresentation of Age/Identity
- Accreditation of Medical Clinics – New
- Accreditation of Medical Clinics – Renewal
- Registration of Physicians – New
- Registration of Physicians – Renewal
- Accreditation of Driving School / Driving Enhancement Program Training Center – New
- Accreditation of Driving School / Driving Enhancement Program Training Center – Renewal
- Accreditation of Driving Instructor – New
- Accreditation of Driving Instructor – Renewal
- Examination for Driving School Instructors
- Vehicle Registration
- Initial Registration of Motor Vehicle (MV)
- Renewal of Motor Vehicle (MV) Registration
- Storage of Motor Vehicle
- Miscellaneous Transactions
- Re-Stamping of Engine/Chassis Number
- Request for Motor Vehicle Verification
- Motor Vehicle Inspection
- Miscellaneous Transactions
- Proper Driver Education
- Theoretical Driving Course (TDC) and exam
- Comprehensive Driver’s Exam (CDE)
- Practical Driving Course (PDC) and exam
- Driving Enhancement Program (DEP)
- Law Enforcement
- Settlement of Admitted Apprehension
- Adjudication of Contested Apprehension
- Encoding of Alarm
- Filing of Complaint and Lifting of Alarm
- Lifting of Alarm (Traffic Adjudication Service)
- Certification of No Pending Apprehension and Alarm
- Collection of fees from law enforcement violations
- Drug testing
- Emission testing
- Inventory of Plates
- Issuance of Vanity License Plates
- Issuance of Special Plates
- The use of self-service kiosks
- Process Application for New Driver’s License (DL) via the Automated Driver’s License Examination System (ADLES) Facility
Note that like other LTO Offices, the LTO District Office in Santiago City may not have the facilities to completely extend the full range of LTO programs and services, so it’s best to check with the LTO Santiago Extension Office first to see if the service you need is offered, before making an actual visit.
How to Contact LTO Santiago City
Reaching out to LTO Santiago City could be done directly by reaching out to the LTO Santiago Extension Office or the LTO Cagayan Valley (Region 2) regional office. It can either be done by making a phone call, by sending an email, or by sending a message to their official social media accounts.
For the complete contact information of the LTO Region 2 — Cagayan Valley (regional) office, please check the following contact information:
Land Transportation Office Region 2 – Office of the Regional Director
Agency Code: 0200
Office Address: San Gabriel Village, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
Telephone Number: (078)844-0160, 09771334083
Head of Agency: Romeo Solomon, Sergio A. Sales
Email Address: email@example.com
Operating Hours: 8AM – 5PM (Mondays-Fridays)
To reach out to LTO Santiago Extension Office directly, please check the contact information below:
LTO Santiago Extension Office
Agency Code: 0242
Office Address: Sinsayon, Santiago City, Isabela
Telephone Number: 09179885853, 09271502535
Head of Agency: Claro S. Labitoria
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operating Hours: 8AM – 5PM (Mondays-Fridays)
Where is Santiago City
Santiago, officially known as the City of Santiago, is a first class landlocked independent component city in the coastal province of Isabela in the Cagayan Valley region. Formerly known as Pueblo de Carig, the city sits in the southern periphery of Isabela, between southwestern part of Isabela and northwestern boundary of Quirino.
Geographically, Santiago City serves as the gateway to the vast plains of Cagayan Valley, which puts it at a great spot as the region’s industrial center. It is surrounded by the Caraballo Mountains in the south, the Great Sierra Madre in the east, and the Cordillera Mountain Range along with the Magat River in the west.
Google Map Location
Santiago City, just like the entire province of Isabela, is easily accessible by land, with numerous transport services available to and from Manila. There are jeepneys, tricycles, and taxis, too, which serve as the primary means of public transport in and around the city and its neighboring municipalities. If you prefer to drive, then the map below should provide you with the complete driving directions and travel routes to Santiago City and LTO Santiago Extension Office in Isabela.