The Land Transportation Office (LTO) Mati City refers to the lone LTO office based in Mati City, Davao Oriental: the LTO Mati District Office (DO). Like the other LTO branches in the Philippines, the LTO Mati City office was also created so the agency can offer fast, convenient, accessible, and affordable LTO services to the people. With the LTO Mati office, the agency strives to better monitor and regulate the local and visiting drivers, car owners, and operators, as well as the vehicle use and the entire land transport service in Mati City and its geographical area of responsibility (GAOR). The agency, through these branch offices, also keeps its presence alive in the local land transport sector, and ensures that its core programs and services reach the people—both drivers and pedestrians—whom they want to keep safe.
Mati has always been known as the “Wonders of Paradise” and an ideal beach destination. It is a prime spot for surfers and skimboarders, with fine white sand shorelines, beautiful landscapes, and beautiful resorts. The city is also home to three protected areas, the Mount Hamiguitan Range Wildlife Sanctuary, Mati Protected Landscape, and Pujada Bay Protected Landscape and Seascape. Even the Provincial Capitol Building sits at an incredible location, atop a hill with a fantastic view of Pujada Bay. It’s the perfect playground for local and foreign tourists, especially for the outdoorsy types.
What is LTO Mati City?
LTO Mati City refers to the LTO office stationed in the City of Mati in Davao Oriental: the LTO Mati District Office (DO). This LTO office serves as the local frontliner of the Central Office, offering various LTO programs and services within the reach of the local transacting public in the City of Mati. Through this office as well, the LTO brings most of its core programs and services as an agency and makes them available and accessible to the locals who need them, particularly to those who work behind the wheels.
LTO Mati District Office (DO)
As the one and only LTO branch office in Mati City, the LTO Mati District Office (DO) serves as the go-to office for both the locals and the visiting drivers and car owners to go to when filing for documents to comply with the rules of the road. This branch office is also meant to offer better LTO services by bringing closer the activities and campaigns of the Secretariat in an effort to keep the people safe on the road.
List of Services Offered by LTO Mati DO
All LTO services are meant to ensure public road safety. These services are also meant to guarantee that only roadworthy drivers and vehicles are allowed on them, some LTO branch offices are not well equipped and may not be able to offer certain services. That said, it’s best to check with the LTO branch you prefer to ensure that the service you need is available.
To learn more about the different LTO services, here’s a list of the ones generally offered by many LTO offices nationwide:
- License and Permit
- Student Permit
- New Driver’s License (Non-Professional)
- Conductor’s License
- Plain or Advance Renewal of Driver’s/Conductor’s License and Renewal of Driver’s License of Filipino Living Abroad
- Miscellaneous License Transactions
- Renewal of Driver’s / Conductor’s License with Examination [Expired for more than two (2) years] and/or with ten (10) or more but less than forty (40) Demerit Points
- Change Classification from Non-Professional Driver’s License (NPDL) Code to Professional Driver’s License Code with Same Driver’s License (PDL) Code
- Additional Driver’s License Code/s
- Conversion of Foreign Driver’s License to Philippine Driver’s License Including Renewal of Expired Philippine Driver’s License with a Valid Foreign Driver’s License
- Change Classification from Professional Driver’s License (PDL) Code to Non-Professional Driver’s License Code (NPDL), Dropping of DL Code and Change Clutch Type
- Request for System Updates (RSU) for Double License
- Request for System Update (RSU) for License and Customer Details/Misrepresentation of Age/Identity
- Accreditation of Medical Clinics – New
- Accreditation of Medical Clinics – Renewal
- Registration of Physicians – New
- Registration of Physicians – Renewal
- Accreditation of Driving School / Driving Enhancement Program Training Center – New
- Accreditation of Driving School / Driving Enhancement Program Training Center – Renewal
- Accreditation of Driving Instructor – New
- Accreditation of Driving Instructor – Renewal
- Examination for Driving School Instructors
- Driving Enhancement Program (DEP)
- Vehicle Registration
- Miscellaneous Transactions
- Duplicate OR/CR
- Duplicate Plate
- Transfer of Ownership
- Annotation & Cancellation of Mortgage
- Revision of Records
- Duplicate License (for Lost Licenses)
- Proper Driver Education
- Theoretical Driving Course (TDC) and exam
- Comprehensive Driver’s Exam (CDE)
- Practical Driving Course (PDC) and exam
- Law Enforcement
- Settlement of Admitted Apprehension
- Adjudication of Contested Apprehension
- Encoding of Alarm
- Filing of Complaint and Lifting of Alarm
- Lifting of Alarm (Traffic Adjudication Service)
- Certification of No Pending Apprehension and Alarm
- Collection of fees from law enforcement violations
- Drug testing
- Emission testing
- Inventory of Plates
- Issuance of Vanity License Plates
- Issuance of Special Plates
- The use of self-service kiosks
- Process Application for New Driver’s License (DL) via the Automated Driver’s License Examination System (ADLES) Facility
Note that some LTO branch offices are not equipped enough to offer certain LTO services, so it’s in your best interest to check with your preferred LTO branch office first to confirm that the service you need is available there if you are visiting the branch.
How to Contact LTO Mati City
Reaching out to LTO Mati City can be done either through the phone, by email, or via their official social media account. It can also be by visiting the LTO Mati DO directly or its supervising office, the LTO Region 11 (Davao Region) regional office.
To reach out to the LTO Region 11 (Davao Region) regional office, please check the following contact information:
Land Transportation Office Region 11 – Office of the Regional Director
Agency Code: 1100
Office Address: LTO MVIS Compound Quimpo Boulevard, Davao City
Telephone Number: (082) 226-4141
Head of Agency: Dir. Neil M. Cañedo, MBA
Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Operating Hours: 8AM – 5PM (Mondays-Fridays)
To reach out to LTO Mati District Office (DO), please check out the following contact details:
LTO Mati District Office (DO)
Agency Code: 1128
Office Address: Government Center, NHA Dahican, Mati City, Davao Oriental
Telephone Number: (087) 388-4759, +639 776239838 (Smart)
Head of Agency: Benjamin P. Antonio, Jr.
Email Address: email@example.com
Official Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/ltomatido/
Operating hours: 8AM – 5PM (Mondays to Fridays)
Where is Mati City
Mati, officially known as the City of Mati, is a fifth class coastal component city located on the south-eastern side of Mindanao. It is the only city and the capital of the province of Davao Oriental, with a total area of approximately 682 square kilometers or 263.32 square miles and an estimated population of about 141,000. It belongs to the Second District of Davao Oriental under the Davao Region. Geographically, the city of Mati is bounded on the eastern side by the great Pacific Region. It is bordered on the Southern tip by the Celebes Sea, with its lowland portion hugging the majestic Pujada Bay. It is bounded on the west by the Crest of Watershed terminating at Cape San Agustin.
Google Map Location
To learn more about the travel routes and the driving directions to Mati City and the LTO Mati District Office, you may check the map below: