The Land Transportation Office (LTO) Malaybalay City refers to the only LTO office in Malaybalay City in Bukidnon: the LTO Malaybalay District Office (DO). Like the other LTO offices, the LTO Malaybalay branch office was also opened to offer fast, convenient, and affordable LTO services to the Malaybalaynons. It is meant to help the agency monitor and regulate the local and visiting drivers, car owners, and operators, as well as the vehicle use and the entire land transport service in the city and within its geographical area of responsibility (GAOR). Plus, it’s also a way to help the LTO make its presence felt and enforce its rules and regulations over the local land transport sector in the area to ensure the safety of both drivers and pedestrians on the road.
Malaybalay City, also known as the City in the Forest, is the capital of the Province of Bukidnon. It is also known as the “South Summer Capital of the Philippines” and as the home of the Monastery of the Transfiguration, its monks, and their Robusta and Arabica coffee, which is popular among their local and foreign visitors. Located at the heart of Bukidnon which also happens to be the heart of Mindanao, Malaybalay is home to warm and loving people, making it extremely attractive as a weekend getaway.
What is LTO Malaybalay?
LTO Malaybalay refers to the lone LTO office stationed in the City of Malaybalay in Bukidnon: the LTO Malaybalay District Office (DO). The LTO Malaybalay District Office acts as the frontline agency of the LTO and its Central Office. This agency ensures that the different LTO programs and services reach the local transacting public of Malaybalay City faster. Through the LTO Malaybalay District Office (DO) in Brgy. 9, in Malaybalay City, most of the LTO core programs and services are made available to the locals faster and more conveniently, especially to those who work behind the wheels.
As the lone LTO office located in Malaybalay City, the LTO Malaybalay District Office (DO) ensures that the locals and visiting drivers and car owners have a go-to place for when they need to avail of LTO programs and services and participate in LTO-initiated activities and campaigns. The local office in Malaybalay also serves as a visual reminder that the LTO is watching over the safety of the public roads, vehicles, drivers, and pedestrians in Malaybalay City.
List of Services Offered by LTO Malaybalay DO
All of the following LTO services are typically offered at any LTO branch, but in some smaller, less equipped LTO branch offices, there may be limited facilities, which restricts the type of service they can offer. Having said that, we recommend checking with the branch first before you visit to save both time and money.
For your reference, however, here’s a list of some of the most common LTO services in the country:
- License And Permit
- Student Permit
- New Driver’s License (Non-Professional)
- Conductor’s License
- Plain or Advance Renewal of Driver’s/Conductor’s License and Renewal of Driver’s License of Filipino Living Abroad
- Miscellaneous License Transactions
- Renewal of Driver’s / Conductor’s License with Examination [Expired for more than two (2) years] and/or with ten (10) or more but less than forty (40) Demerit Points
- Change Classification from Non-Professional Driver’s License (NPDL) Code to Professional Driver’s License Code with Same Driver’s License (PDL) Code
- Additional Driver’s License Code/s
- Conversion of Foreign Driver’s License to Philippine Driver’s License Including Renewal of Expired Philippine Driver’s License with a Valid Foreign Driver’s License
- Change Classification from Professional Driver’s License (PDL) Code to Non-Professional Driver’s License Code (NPDL), Dropping of DL Code and Change Clutch Type
- Request for System Updates (RSU) for Double License
- Request for System Update (RSU) for License and Customer Details/Misrepresentation of Age/Identity
- Accreditation of Medical Clinics – New
- Accreditation of Medical Clinics – Renewal
- Registration of Physicians – New
- Registration of Physicians – Renewal
- Accreditation of Driving School / Driving Enhancement Program Training Center – New
- Accreditation of Driving School / Driving Enhancement Program Training Center – Renewal
- Accreditation of Driving Instructor – New
- Accreditation of Driving Instructor – Renewal
- Examination for Driving School Instructors
- Driving Enhancement Program (DEP)
- Vehicle Registration
- Miscellaneous Transactions
- Proper Driver Education
- Law Enforcement
- Settlement of Admitted Apprehension
- Adjudication of Contested Apprehension
- Encoding of Alarm
- Filing of Complaint and Lifting of Alarm
- Lifting of Alarm (Traffic Adjudication Service)
- Certification of No Pending Apprehension and Alarm
- Collection of fees from law enforcement violations
- Drug testing
- Emission testing
- Inventory of Plates
- Issuance of Vanity License Plates
- Issuance of Special Plates
- The use of self-service kiosks
- Process Application for New Driver’s License (DL) via the Automated Driver’s License Examination System (ADLES) Facility
Note: Some LTO agencies may not be well-equipped to offer certain services, so if you are going to visit, it’s best to check with the LTO Malaybalay District Office first to confirm that the service you need is available before you make the trip.
How to Contact LTO Malaybalay
Reaching out to LTO Malaybalay City can be done in one of the following ways: through the phone, via email, or via their official social media account. It is also okay to visit either the LTO Malaybalay District Office (DO) directly or its supervising office, the LTO Region 10 (Northern Mindanao) regional office.
To reach out to the LTO Region 10 (Northern Mindanao) regional office, please check the following contact information:
Land Transportation Office Region 10 – Office of the Regional Director
Agency Code: 1000
Office Address: MVIS Compound, Zone 7, Bulua, Cagayan De Oro City
Telephone Number: (088) 858 6391
Head of Agency: Nelson S. Manaloto
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operating Hours: 8AM – 5PM (Mondays-Fridays)
To reach out to the LTO Malaybalay District Office (DO), please check out the following contact details:
LTO Malaybalay District Office (DO)
Agency Code: 1020
Office Address: Brgy. 9, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon
Telephone Number: (088) 813 4106
Head of Agency: Juntelie T. Goc-Ong
Email Address: email@example.com
Official Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/people/Malaybalay-District-Office-LTO/100087190024357/?_rdc=1&_rdr
Operating hours: 8AM – 5PM (Mondays to Fridays)
Where is Malaybalay City
Malaybalay, officially known as the City of Malaybalay, is a first class component city and the capital of the landlocked province of Bukidnon. Known as the “South Summer Capital of the Philippines,” Malaybalay City sits atop a heart shaped plateau located in the heart of Bukidnon, a highland which also happens to be the heart of Mindanao and the home of warm and loving Malaybalaynons. The city is bounded bordered in the north by the municipality of Impasugong; on the west by the municipality of Lantapan and Mount Kitanglad; on the south by Valencia City and the municipality of San Fernando; and in the east by the municipality of Cabanglasan and the Pantaron Range, which separates Bukidnon from the provinces of Agusan del Sur and Davao del Norte.
Google Map Location
Aside from the nearby seaports and airports, you can learn more about the travel routes and the driving directions to Malaybalay City and the LTO Malaybalay District Office (DO) by checking the map below: