The Land Transportation Office (LTO) in Meycauayan City refers to the lone LTO office in Meycauayan, Bulacan: the LTO Meycauayan District Office (DO). This LTO office is the agency’s effort to extend their operations and services to the regions so that they become more locally accessible and more affordable for the people. This is in line with the LTO’s mandate to keep the roads safe by allowing only roadworthy drivers and vehicles in the city of Meycauayan and the surrounding municipalities.
As one of the oldest towns of Bulacan before it became a component city, Meycauayan has only improved through the years. It continues to be increasingly urbanized and has since become an industrialized city north of Metro Manila. As such, it is unsurprising that many government offices, including the LTO, has sought a space to do business in the city.
What is LTO Meycauayan City?
LTO Meycauayan City refers to the LTO branch office in Meycauayan City, Bulacan: the LTO Meycauayan District Office (DO). These offices, like all the other LTO offices, extend the LTO operations, programs, and services to the local area to help motorists, vehicle owners, and transport operators get their LTO-related needs addressed. These LTO offices are the manifestation of the agency’s desire to offer better public service. They are meant to bring the LTO services like registration of motor vehicle (MV) and motorcycle (MC) as well as license applications and renewals closer to the people of Meycauayan City and those within its geographical area of responsibility (GAOR).
LTO Meycauayan DO
The LTO Meycauayan District Office (DO) is the LTO’s main operating arm in Meycauayan, Bulacan. It is located in Brgy. Camalig, a quarter in Meycauayan, Bulacan situated near the Phase 3C Santo Niño neighborhood and Brgy. Perez. As the sole LTO office in the city, the LTO Meycauayan DO is the go-to office for all LTO-related needs, including licensing and vehicle registration and renewal. With this LTO office in place, the agency hopes that the LTO service delivery in Meycauayan will be faster, more convenient, and more affordable to those who seek to renew or secure a driver’s license or student permit in the area, allowing the agency to stay true to its mandate to keep the roads safe and filled with roadworthy drivers and vehicles.
Services Provided by LTO Meycauayan Office
Finding the sole LTO office in Meycauayan City is easy as it sits right at the most prominent part of the city — near the Meycauayan-Camalig Rd., one of the city’s busiest roads. It is also close to the city hall and the EMA Town Center, which makes it hard to miss. With the LTO maintaining its presence in Meycauayan City like this, getting any LTO-related needs addressed while in the area has never been more convenient, both for the drivers and car owners who need to abide by the agency’s rules and regulations.
If you need to avail any of the following LTO-related services, you may want to call the LTO Meycauayan DO first as some of these common LTO services may not be available in this office.
- License And Permit
- Student Permit
- New Driver’s License (Non-Professional)
- Conductor’s License
- Plain or Advance Renewal of Driver’s/Conductor’s License and Renewal of Driver’s License of Filipino Living Abroad
- Miscellaneous License Transactions
- Renewal of Driver’s / Conductor’s License with Examination [Expired for more than two (2) years] and/or with ten (10) or more but less than forty (40) Demerit Points
- Change Classification from Non-Professional Driver’s License (NPDL) Code to Professional Driver’s License Code with Same Driver’s License (PDL) Code
- Additional Driver’s License Code/s
- Conversion of Foreign Driver’s License to Philippine Driver’s License Including Renewal of Expired Philippine Driver’s License with a Valid Foreign Driver’s License
- Change Classification from Professional Driver’s License (PDL) Code to Non-Professional Driver’s License Code (NPDL)
- Dropping of DL Code and Change Clutch Type
- Request for System Updates (RSU) for Double License
- Request for System Update (RSU) for License and Customer Details/Misrepresentation of Age/Identity
- Accreditation of Medical Clinics – New
- Accreditation of Medical Clinics – Renewal
- Registration of Physicians – New
- Registration of Physicians – Renewal
- Accreditation of Driving School / Driving Enhancement Program Training Center – New
- Accreditation of Driving School / Driving Enhancement Program Training Center – Renewal
- Accreditation of Driving Instructor – New
- Accreditation of Driving Instructor – Renewal
- Examination for Driving School Instructors
- Vehicle Registration
- Initial Registration of Motor Vehicle (MV)
- Renewal of Motor Vehicle (MV) Registration
- Storage of Motor Vehicle
- Miscellaneous Transactions
- Re-Stamping of Engine/Chassis Number
- Request for Motor Vehicle Verification
- Motor Vehicle Inspection
- Miscellaneous Transactions
- Duplicate OR/CR
- Duplicate Plate
- Transfer of Ownership
- Annotation & Cancellation of Mortgage
- Revision of Records
- Duplicate License (for Lost Licenses)
- Proper Driver Education
- Law Enforcement
- Settlement of Admitted Apprehension
- Adjudication of Contested Apprehension
- Encoding of Alarm
- Filing of Complaint and Lifting of Alarm
- Lifting of Alarm (Traffic Adjudication Service)
- Certification of No Pending Apprehension and Alarm
- Collection of fees from law enforcement violations
- Drug testing
- Emission testing
- Inventory of Plates
- Issuance of Vanity License Plates
- Issuance of Special Plates
- The use of self-service kiosks
- Process Application for New Driver’s License (DL) via the Automated Driver’s License Examination System (ADLES) Facility
How to Contact LTO Meycauayan City
Reaching out to LTO Meycauayan City to check if the service you need is available can be done by reaching out to the LTO Meycauayan DO directly or through the Central Luzon (Region 3) regional office. It can be done either by making a phone call, by sending an email, or by sending a message to their official social media accounts.
For the complete contact information of the LTO Region 3 — Central Luzon (regional) office, please check the following information:
Land Transportation Office Region 3 – Office of the Regional Director
Agency Code: 0300
Office Address: Gov’t Center, Brgy. Maimpis, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
Telephone Number: (045) 455 1764
Head of Agency: Eduardo C. De Guzman, Director II
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operating Hours: 8AM – 5PM (Mondays-Fridays)
To contact the LTO Meycauayan City DO directly, please check the contact information below:
LTO Meycauayan District Office
Agency Code: 0356
Office Address: Brgy. Camalig, Meycauayan, Bulacan
Head of Agency: Joanna Febe F. Dela Cuesta, OIC, Senior TRO
Email Address: email@example.com
Operating Hours: 8AM – 5PM (Mondays-Fridays)
Where is Meycauayan City
Meycauayan, officially known as the City of Meycauayan, is a third class component city in the coastal province of Bulacan. This landlocked city which used to be one of the oldest towns in the province and in the entire country is now an industrialized city which continues to be urbanized to this day.
Geographically, Meycauayan is located 19 kilometers (12 mi) north of Manila and 26 kilometers (16 mi) south of Malolos City, the provincial capital city of the province of Bulacan. It is bounded by the town of Marilao to the north, by the two Metro Manila cities of Valenzuela to the south and Caloocan (North) to the east, and by the town of Obando to the west.
Google Map Location
The city of Meycauayan is easily accessible by land as it lies along the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) and the older MacArthur Highway running north from Manila. There are also numerous jeepneys that traverse the city to the other neighboring cities and municipalities, which makes it easy to move around. If you own a car, you can easily drive to Meycauayan via the NLEX or the slower, toll-free alternative which is the MacArthur Highway (Route 1).
To learn more about the driving routes to Meycauayan City and the LTO Meycauayan DO, please check the map below: