The Land Transportation Office (LTO) in Palayan City in Nueva Ecija is made up of a single LTO office: the LTO Palayan Extension Office (EO). This LTO office serves the capital city of Nueva Ecija and its people by ensuring that the agency’s operations are easily accessible and convenient for the people residing in the City of Palayan and its geographical area of responsibility (GAOR) nearby. The LTO Palayan Extension Office was also created so the LTO can be more effective in bringing their operations closer to the people they want to serve without having the latter go through the hassle of traveling elsewhere or spending extra time and money just to satisfy their LTO-related needs.
From being a government stock farm, Palayan has evolved into a fifth-class component city. As it also serves as the capital city of the province, it serves as the provincial center for agricultural, residential, and commercial purposes. That said, it needs the visibility of more government offices like the LTO to help provide quality public service and maintain order in the area. The LTO office also implemented strict regulatory services for the local motorists, drivers, and car owners in the area.
What is LTO Palayan City?
LTO Palayan City refers to the lone LTO office stationed in Palayan City City: the LTO Palayan Extension Office (EO). Just like all the other LTO offices in the country and in Central Luzon, the LTO Palayan Extension office was created to serve as the extension of the Secretariat’s main office. This office is meant to manifest the agency’s efforts to bridge the LTO programs and the public—including the drivers and car owners in Palayan City and the neighboring areas. Plus, this LTO office was opened in a bid to carry out the agency’s mandate and make the LTO core programs and services—including the registration and renewal of motor vehicles (MV) and license and permits—more convenient and easier to avail of, especially for the people who work behind the wheels or those who can’t afford to travel to another place for their LTO-related needs.
As the lone LTO office in the capital city of Nueva Ecija, the LTO Palayan Extension Office (EO) serves as the primary operating arm of the agency in the city. That said, it is tasked to offer the agency’s core programs and services, and engage with the locals so it will be easier for the Secretariat to carry out its mandate. It also serves as the visual reminder to maintain the LTO’s presence in Palayan City and is located in Brgy. Caimito, Palayan City, Nueva Ecija.
Services Provided by LTO Palayan Office
If, one day, you find yourself needing to avail of LTO-related services while in Palayan City, you can simply visit the LTO Palayan Extension Office in Brgy. Caimito. Like the other LTO offices, this office implements strict sanitation and safety policies to ensure the well-being of their patrons as they offer their service as a frontline agency for the public’s convenience. As the LTO Palayan Extension office only serves the local area of Palayan City and its GAOR, the transacting public can expect fast and convenient public service.
Some of the most common LTO services available in most LTO offices are:
- License And Permit
- Student Permit
- New Driver’s License (Non-Professional)
- Conductor’s License
- Plain or Advance Renewal of Driver’s/Conductor’s License and Renewal of Driver’s License of Filipino Living Abroad
- Miscellaneous License Transactions
- Renewal of Driver’s / Conductor’s License with Examination [Expired for more than two (2) years] and/or with ten (10) or more but less than forty (40) Demerit Points
- Change Classification from Non-Professional Driver’s License (NPDL) Code to Professional Driver’s License Code with Same Driver’s License (PDL) Code
- Additional Driver’s License Code/s
- Conversion of Foreign Driver’s License to Philippine Driver’s License Including Renewal of Expired Philippine Driver’s License with a Valid Foreign Driver’s License
- Change Classification from Professional Driver’s License (PDL) Code to Non-Professional Driver’s License Code (NPDL), Dropping of DL Code and Change Clutch Type
- Request for System Updates (RSU) for Double License
- Request for System Update (RSU) for License and Customer Details/Misrepresentation of Age/Identity
- Accreditation of Medical Clinics – New
- Accreditation of Medical Clinics – Renewal
- Registration of Physicians – New
- Registration of Physicians – Renewal
- Accreditation of Driving School / Driving Enhancement Program Training Center – New
- Accreditation of Driving School / Driving Enhancement Program Training Center – Renewal
- Accreditation of Driving Instructor – New
- Accreditation of Driving Instructor – Renewal
- Examination for Driving School Instructors
- Driving Enhancement Program (DEP)
- Vehicle Registration
- Miscellaneous Transactions
- Duplicate OR/CR
- Duplicate Plate
- Transfer of Ownership
- Annotation & Cancellation of Mortgage
- Revision of Records
- Duplicate License (for Lost Licenses)
- Proper Driver Education
- Theoretical Driving Course (TDC) and exam
- Comprehensive Driver’s Exam (CDE)
- Practical Driving Course (PDC) and exam
- Law Enforcement
- Settlement of Admitted Apprehension
- Adjudication of Contested Apprehension
- Encoding of Alarm
- Filing of Complaint and Lifting of Alarm
- Lifting of Alarm (Traffic Adjudication Service)
- Certification of No Pending Apprehension and Alarm
- Collection of fees from law enforcement violations
- Drug testing
- Emission testing
- Inventory of Plates
- Issuance of Vanity License Plates
- Issuance of Special Plates
- The use of self-service kiosks
- Process Application for New Driver’s License (DL) via the Automated Driver’s License Examination System (ADLES) Facility
Note that since not all LTO offices are equipped to be full service branches, it’s best to check with the LTO palayan Extension Office first if the service you need is available before you make an actual visit.
How to Contact LTO Palayan
Reaching out to the LTO Palayan City Office is a simple task of making a call, sending an email, or sending a message via social media. It can be done either by reaching out to the LTO Palayan Extension Office or to the LTO Central Luzon (Region 3) regional office.
For the complete contact information of the LTO Central Luzon office, please check the following:
Land Transportation Office Region 3 – Office of the Regional Director
Agency Code: 0300
Office Address: Gov’t Center, Brgy. Maimpis, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
Telephone Number: (045) 455 1764
Head of Agency: Eduardo C. De Guzman, Director II
Email Address: email@example.com
Operating Hours: 8AM – 5PM (Mondays-Fridays)
To reach out to the LTO Palayan Extension Office, please check out the contact information below:
LTO Palayan Extension Office
Agency Code: 0368
Office Address: Barrio Caimito, Palayan City, Nueva Ecija
Head of Agency: Yolanda D. Saclolo, OIC, Senior TRO
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operating Hours: 8AM – 5PM (Mondays-Fridays)
Where is Palayan
Palayan, officially known as the City of Palayan, is a fifth class component city and capital of the landlocked province of Nueva Ecija. From being the government stock farm, Palayan has evolved into a component city that houses the new provincial capitol, convention center, and sports center of the province, along with over 45,000 residents in the 20 barangays under the city’s territory.
Geographically, Palayan City is located in the northeastern part of Nueva Ecija, approximately five hour drive northeast from the City of Manila. It is bordered the towns of General Mamerto Natividad (north‑northwest), Bongabon (north‑northeast), Laur (east‑northeast), Llanera (north‑northwest), Talavera (west‑northwest), and Rizal (north). Also nearby are the cities of Cabanatuan (west‑southwest), Muñoz (northwest), Gapan (south‑southwest), and Tarlac City (west).
Google Map Location
Because Palayan City is landlocked, there are numerous public transport services available to the public who wish to go in and around Palayan City in Nueva Ecija. You can travel by bus, taxi, or car, but if you are driving a car, you may want to check this map for driving directions to Palayan City and the LTO Palayan Extension Office: